Thanks to Papou who came all the way from the East Coast and made us supper on Tuesday night. This easy and quick Potato recipe is good when you don't have time to make mashed potatoes or if you're sick of having baked/microwaved potatoes.
1 medium potato
Sliced onions (depends on how much onions you want)
1 tsp plive oil
Pinch of salt & pepper
1) Rub oil on a square foot of foil.
2) Add sliced potatoes & onions.
3) Sprinkle with salt ang pepper.
4) Wrap the foil up and grill for 25-30 mins.
* Make as many potatoes as you need.
1 wrapped potato is usually good for 1 person.
Sur La Table Potato Grill Rack (Google Ad)