Here's a yummy Chicken recipe and a healthier french fries for the family.
1 cup sour cream
2 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
1/4 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1/4 tsp paprika
1 garlic clove, minced
1/4 tsp salt
1/8 tsp pepper
6 Chicken breasts halves (skinless, boneless)
1 1/2 cups dry bread crumbs
1) Combine the first 7 ingredients in a large bowl. Place chicken in the bowl, turning to coat thoroughly. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
2) Remove chicken and coat well with the bread crumbs. Arrange chicken in a greased shallow baking pan.
3) Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 mins., until chicken is tender and juices run clear. Serves 4-6.
CRISPY BAKED FRENCH FRIES
4 russet potatoes
1/3 cup olive oil
1/2 tsp ground pepper
1 tsp garlic salt
1 tsp kosher salt
1) Preheat oven to 400F
2) Cut and pat dry potato strips
3) Combine Oil and seasoning. Add potato pieces and toss to coat.
4) Spread fries onto cooling rack and cook for 25-35 mins. until done.